Helping relationship therapist
What is a counselling therapist?
First of all, a therapist in a helping relationship accompanies the client in openness and listening, in acceptance and non-judgment. Among other things, he/she gives the client a chance to be in a space where he/she feels safe to finally be in a relationship.
Certainly, in his or her benevolent listening, your therapist analyzes how you currently function in a relationship and how you perceive yourself. Also he/she can identify and name the emotions you are experiencing and what your needs are to be met. Among other things, it shows you how you contribute to your own problems, without even realizing it. In the same way, he/she teaches you how to satisfy your needs in your relationships, whether it is the relationship you have with yourself or with others, friends or spouse. Finally, you will become aware of your strengths and resources, which you have often underestimated and not valued.
As you get to know yourself better, your perception of things, people, relationships and yourself will change. From now on, you will have more control over your life and how you handle situations, reactions and emotions. Also, you will be able to be more caring towards yourself.
Our Counselling Therapists will assist you in :
The relationship with yourself
- You want to improve your well-being
- You want to reach your dreams
- Improve your self-esteem
- Need to talk, to be listened to and to be understood
- You want to take back your power
- Eliminate unhealthy performance impulses and perfectionism
- Be free and authentic
- Thinking of you and not forgetting you
- Need to realize yourself
- Getting through difficult times of change and transition
- Accepting your difference
Relationships with others
- Be authentic in your communication with others
- Relational difficulties
- Break out of established relational systems
- Problems to communicate
- You assert yourself better and authentically
- Failures in your relationships
- Conflict resolution
- Make it easier for you to get respect
- Stop making unhealthy comparisons
- Establish and set boundaries with respect for yourself and others
Don’t hesitate to give yourself this gift! Make an appointment with our specialists who will coach you and help you understand your relationships and communicate well!
2259 Burgundy Avenue,
Our opening hours
Monday-Friday: 8:00 to 20:00